font

background

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Read Across America Week!


We had so much fun reading Dr. Seuss books and participating in many fun Dr. Seuss activities last week. Two students from our class even made it into the Observer News Enterprise going through the lunch line ordering green eggs and ham and wearing their Thing 1 and Thing 2 hats! 

We had some wonderful Mystery Readers come in to the class and the students really enjoyed the read alouds! Thanks again!
(H, you will be missed! Hope you enjoy your new school. We know you will make lots of new friends!)

We also designed and tested out our own roller coasters to learn more about force and motion in science. I can't believe I forgot to take pictures of students designing these roller coasters. They had a blast! It was quite loud in my room with students being super excited when their rollercoasters worked. I admit I was yelling in excitement on occasion too!

It was a super fun week of activities. I also enjoyed my conference Thursday and Friday and learned lots of exciting activities to implement into the classroom. See everyone on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment